Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a sandwich you'll never forget. Two kinds of pesto are spread on focaccia, which is then piled high with roasted red peppers, feta cheese and basil.
- 1 slice focaccia bread, cut in half horizontally
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons basil pesto
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1⁄4 cup roasted red pepper
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil leaf
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise and basil pesto; spread onto one half of bread.
- Spread other half with sun-dried tomato pesto.
- Arrange roasted red peppers on bottom piece.
- Cover with feta cheese, then fresh basil. Top with remaining slice of bread.