1/10 Photos of Basil & Garlic Pizza Dough (Abm)
A flavourful pizza dough that I often make ahead and refrigerate (can be frozen as well). Using the bread machine makes homemade pizza crust extremely easy! I use this dough for flatbread for bruschetta, as well. This recipe makes two 12" thin crust pizzas, one 14" thick crust pizza, or one 15x10" thin crust "party" pizza. You can make this a wheat crust by using half whole wheat and half white flour. (Prep time does not include bread machine processing time.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add all ingredients (except cornmeal) into breadmaker in the order suggested by your breadmachine manufacturer. Process on Dough setting.
- 2Sprinkle cornmeal on pizza pan.
- 3Turn dough out onto floured board, and knead in any flour necessary to make the dough easy to handle. Roll out dough and place on pizza pan.
- 4Top as you prefer, and bake at 425 for 15 to 25 minutes or until done - edges of crust should be golden, and cheese bubbly.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basil & Garlic Pizza Dough (Abm)
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.2
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 268.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 6.5 g