Recipe by GinnyP
Wonderful to have on hand!
Top Review by LAURIE
GinnyP you are right this is wonderful to have on hand, in fact I'm making more for the freezer. I have used it on grilled steaks and then dotted it over sliced potatoes and onions in foil packets on the grill. Can't wait to try it on some fresh hot bread I'm making. This is great! TY
- 1 lb unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup basil, clean and dry,chopped fine
- 2 -3 cloves garlic, finely minced or pressed
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the butter in a mixing bowl.
- Add basil, garlic, and cheese and whip with an electric mixer until mixture is smooth and evenly blended.
- Add salt to taste.
- Pack butter into four crocks.
- Allow flavors to blend for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Can be frozen for up to 3 months.