Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A spicy yummy dish!
- 1 large lime
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 -3 teaspoons chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- green onion
- 2 red peppers or 2 green peppers or 2 yellow peppers
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
- Squeeze the living daylights out of your lime into a small bowl. You should hopefully get about 2 tablespoons juice.
- Add Soy Sauce, chili flakes, sugar, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and dried basil until evenly combined.
- Cut chicken, onion and peppers into thin strips, and cook in a large frying pan or wok with the vegetable oil in it.
- Once chicken is cooked add lime juice mixture.
- Stir well and cook until all ingredients are coated.
- Remove from heat and stir in fresh basil.