Recipe by Danceswithskillets
One day I was crazy enough to throw wheat gluten in my oatmeal. It actually was really good! You can add fruit, nuts, spices and sweeteners to this oatmeal to add more flavor; this is only a basic recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup evaporated milk, unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons wheat gluten
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all ingredients in a medium pot and cook until to desired thickness. If you want it very thick, heat the oatmeal on high for a few minutes and remove immediately.
- Add your choice of fruit, nuts, spices, and sweeteners. You can also eat it as-is if you enjoy bland oatmeal.