Bartlett Pear Lattice Coffeecake
- Toss pear with 2 tablespoons sugar, flour, and orange peel.
- Combine baking mix, 6 tablespoons sugar and cardamon.
- Beat together eggs and milk; add to dry ingredients and stir until mixed.
- Turn out on lightly floured surface and knead gently a few times. Cut off 2/3 of dough; pat on bottom and 1 inch up sides of 8-inch spring-form pan.
- Arrange pear slices over dough. Roll remaining dough into ropes and arrange, lattice fashion, on top of pear slices.
- Bake at 375 for 40-45 minutes or until golden.