Recipe by Nessa, Texas Housewife
Great recipe! My neighbor gave this to me. It's great on a chilly night. We top this with shredded mexican cheese and sour cream, but it's great on it's own.
Top Review by mama smurf
What a great tasting recipe. I followed as written and it went together so simply. Flavor was right on and we all ate it and none was left. Served with a side of seasoned rice and a green salad. Thanks for posting. Made for Spring PAC 2012.
- 29.58 ml oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 236.59 ml purple onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 4.92 ml minced garlic
- 2 (822.13 g) can stewed tomatoes
- 425.24 g can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 177.44 ml picante sauce
- 14.79 ml chili powder
- 14.79 ml cumin