Prep 10 mins
Cook 16 mins
My father firmly believes that you cannot have summer without barbecuing anything. He loves to put many things on the BBQ grill, including this one, which he does every week. I will put the original amounts down, but you can adjust according to your taste. If you like it spicier than increase the amounts.
- 5 beef minute steaks
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons salt
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons white pepper
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons clubhouse beef steak spices
- 5 tablespoons jamaican mild jerk sauce
- Preheat the BBQ to 160°C.
- Cut each minute steak across the grain.
- Divide the spices evenly among the five pieces on one side of the steaks. Or adjust amounts to your tastes.
- Turn the steaks over and brush one tablespoon of sauce on each of the steaks.
- Put the steaks on the grill, spicy side down, for eight minutes.
- Turn over and let it grill for another eight minutes. It should be medium well.
- You can put it on for longer or shorter depending on how you like your minute steaks.
Made for PAC 2011. Excellent steak recipe but have to agree that depending on thickness of steaks and heat of fire, doesn't need to be cooked as long as called for on recipe. But people have so many different ways to enjoy steaks so changing times makes sense. I used Montreal steak seasoning also. Thanks for posting this recipe.
I agree with Anme, this takes a little less time to cook then stated. For the seasoning, I used Montreal steak seasoning. My son ate 3 helpings! Thanks, will make again.
Great minute steak recipe. I didnt have steak spice so I mixed together 3 teaspoons garlic powder 3 teaspoons dried thyme, 2 teaspoons ground black pepper, 1 teaspoons salt, 1 teaspoons lemon pepper, 1 teaspoons cayenne, and 1 teaspoons dried parsley. I like my steaks med well done and after 14 it was DEF. at that stage, so unless you like your meat well done, cook for a lot less time.