Recipe by Marie
A delightfully different marinade for chicken breasts.
Top Review by dianegrapegrower
I use this as one of our OAMC meals. The chicken freezes well in the marinade, and unlike some dishes with an acidic marinade, this doesn't get "mushy" over time. Great flavors, and SO EASY. Thanks!
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a shallow dish and mix well.
- Add chicken, turning to coat.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade.
- Place the marinade in a small saucepan and heat to a boil, then cool.
- Place the chicken on the grill over hot coals until chicken is done and juices run clear, approximately 7 to 10 minutes per side.
- Turn and baste frequently with reserved marinade.