1/1 Photo of Barbecued Chicken Drumsticks
3 hrs 15 mins
2 hrs 50 mins
This is out of my "Just 100 Calories" cookbook. Serve it with a salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To make the sauce, place the shallot, garlic, tomato paste mixture, red wine vinegar, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce in a screw top jar, cover with the lid, and shake vigorously until well blended.
- 2Rinse the chicken drumsticks and pat dry with paper towels.
- 3Place the drumsticks in a large oven proof dish, pour over the sauce, and let stand for at least 2 hours, in the refrigerator, occasionally spooning the sauce over the chicken.
- 4Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C.
- 5Cook the chicken drumsticks in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until thoroughly cooked.
- 6Spoon the sauce over the chicken or turn the chicken over during cooking.
- 7Transfer to a serving plate, sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecued Chicken Drumsticks
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.1
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 59.1 mg
- Sodium 178.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 14.6 g