Prep 40 mins
Cook 14 mins
I found this in Kraft Food and Family. Prep time includes marinating time.
- 1⁄2 cup caesar salad dressing, divided
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1⁄2 cup crouton
- 1⁄4 cup bacon bits
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Pour 1/4 C of the dressing over chicken in resealable plastic bag. Seal bag; turn to evenly coat the chicken with the dressing. Refrigerate 30 minutes to marinate. Remove chicken from marinade; discard bag and marinade.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Grill chicken 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until cooked through (165 degrees). Cut into thin slices.
- Toss lettuce with remaining 1/4 C dressing, the chicken, the croutons, the bacon bits, and the Parmesan cheese.