Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A mild sauce to brush on your salmon as it grills. From Taste of Home Annual Cookbook 1999.
Make and share this Barbecued Alaskan Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 salmon steaks
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small microwave safe container.
- Heat in the microwave until sugar is dissolved.
- Use sauce to baste salmon steaks while grilling over medium hot grill, for 5 minutes.
- Turn salmon, baste and grill 7 minutes longer, turning and basting occasionally, until salmon flakes easily with a fork.