Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Tasty side dish recipe for black beans.
Make and share this Barbecue Seasoned Black Beans recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, Minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (15 ounce) canblack beans with liquid
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- In a saucepan, heat oil and garlic over Medium heat.
- Add can of black beans, onion powder, oregano, and cumin.
- Heat to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add brown sugar and barbecue sauce. Cook for 5 minutes.