Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I was experimenting in the kitchen, and when I offered DH a taste, he said "stop right there! It's perfect!" When Mr. Picky says it's perfect, you don't question it.
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 drops hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground pepper
- 1 dash cayenne
- Whisk all ingredients together in a small saucepan.
- Heat over medium-low heat.
- Simmer 10-15 minutes or until thickened slightly.
This is a deliciously tangy, moderately spicy sauce that was perfect on my grilled chops!