Prep 1 hr
Cook 12 mins
These pizzas are perfect for OAMC and you can make 2, 4 or 6 at a time kit style. I have included directions for freezing this right away but typically I make 5 to freeze and fix one right away for dinner.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄3 cups barbecue sauce
- 1 pizza crust
- 6 ounces provolone cheese, grated
- 6 ounces gouda cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Cooking Day.
- Marinate chicken in 2/3 cup barbecue sauce for 4 hours or up to overnight. Place chicken and marinade in small baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked and remove. Let cool and chop or shred.
- Place remaining 2/3 cup barbecue sauce in a zip loc bag. Place cheeses in a ziploc bag. Place red onion in a ziploc bag. Place chopped fresh cilantro in a ziploc bag. Place chicken in a ziploc bag. Place all of these toppings in a large gallon size freezer bag and label with item name and date.
- Serving Day.
- Thaw barbecue sauce by running bag under warm water. No need to thaw other toppings. Spread barbecue sauce over crust, sprinkle with cheese and arrange chicken, and onion as desired on top. Bake as directed on crust package. Sprinkle with cilantro for garnish and serve.