Recipe by Blakey
This is a very flavorful, fun and low fat pizza to make at home. Something different than the same old thing, my son likes it too.
Top Review by evewitch
I thought this was good, and different. I used some Kraft barbecue sauce, and I thought it was a bit too bland, but otherwise I wouldn't change anything (and that is not the recipe's fault). I used a homemade crust, which I topped unbaked and then baked it for 20 min. per the recipe for the crust.
- 1⁄2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce (your favorite brand)
- 16 ounces pizza dough, pre-baked (something like Boboli)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (or Mexican blend)
- 7 1⁄2 ounces canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450F- rack in center Spray a non-stick skillet and stir-fry chicken over medium-high heat, about 10 mins.
- Transfer chicken to medium-size bowl and toss with half barbecue sauce.
- Place pizza crust on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with 3/4C cheese.
- Arrange chicken and black beans over crust; sprinkle with onion and cilantro.
- Drizzle with remaining barbecue sauce; add remaining 3/4 cup cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese bubbles- Serve immediately.