Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is one of our favorite recipes. A friend gave me this Recipe years ago. I use the Salsa that I made from the Wonderful Salsa Recipe On RecipeZaar,But, you can use any Salsa.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 slices monterey jack cheese
- salsa (I use the salsa that I made from the Wonderful Salsa recipe posted on RecipeZaar. You can use any Sa)
- Pound Chicken to flatten.
- Salt& pepper to taste.
- Dip chicken into beaten egg; then into breadcrumbs.
- Fry in Olive oil in hot skillet,brown on both sides.
- Put Chicken into glass baking dish.
- Top with Monterey Jack cheese.
- Put salsa over top of Chicken& Cheese.
- Bake 350 degrees for about 30 muintes.
This was a great recipe I added some chopped jalapenos and used the grated mexican blend cheese.I topped it after cooking with guacamole.Super
This is a great dish, Barbara! It is a very flavorful dish that is easy to prepare. Hubby said, "Make sure you make this dish again!" Thanks for sharing it. :-)
I made this last night It was very good will made often thank you