Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
I used to live next door to an elderly woman named barbara. she always had these snacks on hand.
Make and share this Barbara's Oyster Cracker Snacks recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 ounce) package oyster crackers
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (1 ounce) packagernach salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons dried dill
- place the crackers in a large mixing bowl.
- in a small mixing bowl, mix oil and ranch mix.
- drizzle over crackers and toss.
- sprinkle with dillweed.
- let stand several hours.