Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great cheese spread served on Garlic Rounds. This is a restaurant quantity so break down to a normal size.
- 3 lbs cream cheese (softened)
- 10 lbs sharp cheddar cheese, cold pack
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups beer
- Place cheeses in large bowland blend. Then add remaining ingredients.
- Place in pans and cover with plastic wrap and place in fridge to cool.
- Serve on crackers or toasted garlic bread made from french bread or baguettes.