Kind of embarrassing to call this a 'recipe'. I had made up a batch of caramel sauce one day that I had to use up - the rest was easy. Tastes wonderful!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter in a small non-stick pan until melted and foamy.
- 2Add the banana pieces and saute, turning occasionally, until soft and browned in places (about 3-4 minutes).
- 3Distribute bananas amongst as many bowls as people you are serving.
- 4Top with 2 tablespoonfuls of caramel sauce (homemade is best!) per serving.
- 5Dollop freshly whipped cream or, if you're lazy like I am, use one of those spritzy can thingies (what are they called?).
- 6You've got a hot dessert on the table in about 6 minutes from start to finish.
- 7Can't beat that and it tastes great too.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bananas with Caramel Sauce and Whipped Cream
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.3
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 6.9 mg
- Sodium 118.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 1.7 g