Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Kind of embarrassing to call this a 'recipe'. I had made up a batch of caramel sauce one day that I had to use up - the rest was easy. Tastes wonderful!
- Melt the butter in a small non-stick pan until melted and foamy.
- Add the banana pieces and saute, turning occasionally, until soft and browned in places (about 3-4 minutes).
- Distribute bananas amongst as many bowls as people you are serving.
- Top with 2 tablespoonfuls of caramel sauce (homemade is best!) per serving.
- Dollop freshly whipped cream or, if you're lazy like I am, use one of those spritzy can thingies (what are they called?).
- You've got a hot dessert on the table in about 6 minutes from start to finish.
- Can't beat that and it tastes great too.
great combination Evelyn whether its a recipe or not. Have you tried baking the bananas instead of frying them. You only get 4 stars cause its not really anything that you make. Ann
My husband and I loved this! I used far less butter (probably more like a teaspoon or so) and I didn't measure the caramel sauce either. I just poured it on and it was just fantastic! It really makes such a nice dessert. I know I will be making this many more times. Thanks for such a great recipe!
This was good and easy to make. I didn't add the butter but my son and I enjoyed this. It was something different for us.