Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Kind of embarrassing to call this a 'recipe'. I had made up a batch of caramel sauce one day that I had to use up - the rest was easy. Tastes wonderful!
- Melt the butter in a small non-stick pan until melted and foamy.
- Add the banana pieces and saute, turning occasionally, until soft and browned in places (about 3-4 minutes).
- Distribute bananas amongst as many bowls as people you are serving.
- Top with 2 tablespoonfuls of caramel sauce (homemade is best!) per serving.
- Dollop freshly whipped cream or, if you're lazy like I am, use one of those spritzy can thingies (what are they called?).
- You've got a hot dessert on the table in about 6 minutes from start to finish.
- Can't beat that and it tastes great too.