Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
spring is coming and so is blueberry season. make this to go with your morning coffee
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 3 -4 mashed bananas
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup blueberries
- preheat oven to 350.
- grease 2 small loaf pans, or 1 large one.
- stir sugar, butter, eggs, bananas and buttermilk in large bowl.
- stir in flour, baking soda, and salt.
- stir in blueberries, pour into pan (s).
- bake large pan for 75 minutes, smaller pan from 55-60 minutes.
- cool for 5 minutes, remove from pan onto wire rack, cool 2 hours before slicing.
Chia, this is very good. I love blueberries and the banana/blueberry combination was excellent! Perfect for breakfast or brunch!
This bread has a delicious flavor. I love the combo of blueberries with the banana. Very buttery. Accurate to the minute.
Very good bread! I used 3 bananas and some frozen blueberries. I will try 4 bananas next time I think. The bread was moist and flavorful, the blueberries are great with the banana. I had to cook mine 10 minutes longer, but I was using a stoneware loaf pan for the first time, so that may have affected the cook time. Thanks for this one chia!!!