Prep 6 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Surprisingly easy yet decadent banana dessert
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 3⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 4 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 (9 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup maraschino cherry
- Combine melted margarine and cracker crumbs, mold and pat into bottom of a 13x9x2-inch pan.
- Beat eggs at high speed until light, about 4 minutes.
- Add powdered sugar, softened margarine and vanilla.
- Beat 5 minutes at high speed.
- Spread mixture over crumbs mixture.
- Chill 30 minutes.
- Spread pineapple over cream mixture; arrange bananas over the pineapple, then spread with whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with pecans and garnish with Cherries.
- Chill 6 hours or overnight.
wonderful wonderful wonderful!!