Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
After playing around making several layered shots using Amarula, I decided to make one that I thought would be pretty and certainly taste good! It is a 5 layer banana split and it is yummy! It just seems like Amarula makes everything taste so good! If you have never tried it... I would suggest getting a bottle!
- 7.08 g grenadine
- 14.17 g dark Creme de Cacao
- 14.17 g Amarula cream liqueur
- 14.17 g banana liqueur
- 7.08 g whipping cream or 7.08 g cream
- Layer ingredients in the order listed.
- Layering is achieved by slowly pouring the liquid over the back of a spoon so that it sits on top of the next ingredient.
- There is more information and video how-to links in the beverage forum in this thread: http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=177381.
This is a great shooter and really easy to layer! It really does taste like a banana split once you think about it.