Recipe by Halcyon Eve
From Simple & Delicious, this salad looks like a fun way to get kids to eat their fruit!
- 2 medium bananas
- 1⁄4 medium seedless watermelon
- 1 (6 ounce) container Yoplait vanilla custard-style yogurt
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 1⁄4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 4 maraschino cherries (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and cut each banana in half crosswise. Cut each half into quarters lengthwise. Using an ice cream scoop, scoop four balls of watermelon (reserve remaining watermelon for another use).
- Place banana quarters in shallow desert bowls or banana split dishes. Top with watermelon. Spoon yogurt over melon. Sprinkle berries over salad. Sprinkle with chopped nuts and top with a cherry, if desired.