Prep 30 mins
Cook 24 hrs
I found this recipe on another site, and it sounded good. I haven't made it yet, but I will be soon!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 -5 bananas, sliced thin
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 30 ounces Cool Whip (large container)
- 4 ounces chocolate syrup, drizzled
- 4 ounces pecans, chopped
- 10 maraschino cherries, chopped
- First layer: Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Spread in a 9 x 13 pan.
- Second layer: Mix confectioner's sugar, 2 stocks butter and vanilla. Beat until fluffy and spread over graham cracker crust.
- Third layer: Add bananas.
- Fourth layer: Pour pineapple over top and spread.
- Fifth layer: Spread Cool Whip over pineapple.
- Sixth layer: Pour chocolate syrup.
- Seventh layer: Add chopped pecans.
- Eighth layer: Add chopped cherries.
- Chill in refrigerator overnight.