Recipe by Lorraine of AZ
This is made with refrigerated brownie dough, baked in a pizza pan. You can find this dough with the refrigerated biscuits and cookie at the supermarket. Then it's topped with bananas, strawberries and pineapple. What a treat! Recipe from Pillsbury.
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) roll chocolate fudge refrigerated brownie bar dough, Pillsbury suggested
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate fudge topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 12 x 3/4-inch pizza pan with foil; grease and flour foil. Spread brownie batter on foil in pan.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes in preheated oven or until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, beat cream cheese and pineapple on low speed until blended. spread over cooled brownie; top with fruit. Drizzle chocolate topping over fruit. (If necessary for drizzling, microwave as directed on container.) Refrigerate until serving time. Cut into 16 wedges or squares. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pizza.