Recipe by SweetSueAl
This is from Taste of Home. I haven't tried it yet, but it's on the menu for this weekend. Prep time does not include freezing.
- 113.39 g German sweet chocolate, chopped
- 118.29 ml butter, cubed
- 3 eggs
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- 118.29 ml all-purpose flour
- 314.66 ml vanilla ice cream
- 395.10 ml chocolate ice cream
- 395.10 ml strawberry ice cream
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 236.59 ml fresh strawberries, sliced
- 177.44 ml chocolate fudge topping
- 1 strawberry ice cream topping
- 118.29 ml toffee pieces or 118.29 ml almond brickle chips
- whipping cream
- sliced almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- In a microwave melt chocolate and butter, stir until smooth. Cool.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the eggs, sugara, vanilla and acooled chocolatel mixture.
- Add flour, mix well.
- Spread into a greased 9-inch springform pan Bade at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or or until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack. Cover and freeze until firm.
- Using 1/3 cup for each scoop, place four scoops of vanilla ice cream, five scoops each of chocolate and strawberry ice creams on a wax paper-lined baking sheet. Freeze until firm.
- Place vanilla scoops in the center of the brownie crust.
- Alternate scoops of chocolate and strawberry ice cream around the edge.
- Cover and freeze until firm.
- Just before serving, remove sides of pan.
- Arrange bananas and strawberries over ice cream.
- Drizzle with hot fudge and strawberry toppings.
- Sprinkle with toffee bits.
- Garnish with whipped cream and almonds.