Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
cold, fresh and fruity. perfect for summer get-togethers, adults and kids will love it!
Make and share this Banana Slush Punch recipe from Food.com.
- Boil water and sugar together until clear. Let mixture set until cool.
- Add juice concentrates (and about 2 cups water) to mixture and freeze until slushy.
- When ready to serve, defrost slightly and place in punch bowl.
- Pour ginger ale over top.
- Mix in bananas.
- (I find it easiest to freeze the mixture in a large rectangular tupperware). Also, the 8 hours cooking time listed here is actually 8 hours freezing time.