Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so good! If you like bananas you'll love this! This is such a great dressing for bananas! I've even tossed in some mini-chocolate morsles. Add what you like to this to make it your own dressing. That's the fun of cooking! This was on the internet. You could use Splenda rather than the sugar, or certainly reduce the akount of sugar, as the bananas will lend their sweetness. The ingredients are guestimated, as the original recipe gave no amounts.
- 6 bananas
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 cup small marshmallow
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- chopped peanuts (to garnish)
- Mix and cook all but the Cool Whip, until thick.
- When ready to use, add 1 cup Cool Whip to the dressing.
- Pour over sliced bananas, and top with chopped peanuts.
Yummy! My little girl liked this treat alot! I left out the eggs cause raw eggs just freak me out and it tasted terrific without them. This was very different and we loved it! Thanks, Fluffster!