Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This has lots of good for you stuff, with some peanut butter for protein and optional nutritional yeast.
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt (or vanilla yogurt can be subbed)
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice
- 1⁄4 cup natural-style peanut butter
- 1 banana, cut up
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 -2 teaspoon honey
- 1 -2 teaspoon nutritional yeast (optional)
- ice cube
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Add ice cubes to your “taste” to make it thicker.
4 Stars, need better guidance on number of ice cubes. This was very tasty, I liked the under current of peanut butter to the raspberry. I omitted the optional nutritional yeast, used nonfat Greek yogurt, regular peanut butter, and 2 ice cubes. The recipe filled up my large glass Irish Coffee mug twice. Made for 1.2.3 Hit Wonders.
Loved this recipe. Easy to make, delicious and good for you. What more can you ask for? I even tried a different variation of this by adding strawberries instead of raspberries.
This was made using fresh raspberries, leaving off the nutritional yeast. The ice cubes are necessary for volume. Half a recipe filled 2 wine glasses.