A Messy Cook's Note:
These are great with maple syrup, honey, marmalade, or even cottage cheese! Packed with wholesome fruity flavor. Recipe is from Bon Appetit's February 2004 issue.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup whole wheat flour or 1 cup unbleached flour
- 2 tablespoons packed golden brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 3/4 cup low-fat milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1Whisk first 6 ingredients in medium bowl. Whisk yogurt, milk, eggs, and vanilla in another medium bowl to blend.
- 2Whisk dry ingredients into yogurt mixture just until combined.
- 3Fold in mashed bananas, raisins, and 1/4 cup melted butter.
- 4Coat nonstick griddle or skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium heat.
- 5Working in batches, pour batter by 1/3 cupfuls onto griddle. Cook pancakes until bubbles form on top and bottoms are golden brown, about 2 minutes. Turn pancakes over and cook until bottoms are golden brown, about 2 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Raisin Oatmeal Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.5
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 94.2 mg
- Sodium 261.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 27.7 g
- Protein 10.8 g