Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Moist banana muffins with a crunchy top.
- 3 bananas, ripe- mashed
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Mash bananas, add egg, sugar and oil. Beat well. Add flour, baking powder and salt and mix until just moistened.
- Grease muffin tins, and put equal amount of batter in each.
- Mix brown sugar and sour cream, add pecans.
- Top each with equal amount of praline mix in center of muffin.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Makes 12 Regular size muffins or 6 large.