Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
A heavenly way to enjoy crepes for dessert!(Cook and prep time are guess-ti-mates; also, if you need a crepe recipe, look right here on "-zaar." :)
- 8 prepared crepes, your favorite recipe
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 3 bananas, peeled and sliced
Praline Butter Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- In a skillet, melt butter on medium heat.
- Add brown sugar and orange juice.
- Stir until dissolved and thickened.
- Fold in sliced bananas.
- Heat through.
- Fill each crepe with 1/3 cup filling; fold two sides of crepe over.
- Top with 1 heaping TBSP of Praline Butter Sauce: In small mixing bowl, cream butter till fluffy.
- Add sugar; beat well.
- Mix in chopped pecans.
- Use to top Banana Crepes.
this was a wonderful light dessert made even easier by my new electric crepe maker- thanks martha:)