Prep 3 mins
Cook 8 mins
Posted for Zaar World Tour VI. Peanuts add a satisfying, excellent crunch to this sweet salad.
Make and share this Banana-Pineapple Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 bananas, peeled, threaded, and sliced diagonally
- 1 (14 ounce) can pineapple chunks, with juice
- 1⁄2 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- Comine the lemon juice, honey, and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Combine the bananas, pineapple, and peanuts, in a medium bowl.
- Drizzle the honey mixture over the fruit, tossing lightly.
YUM! So easy, and so good (and good for you! ;-) ) I made this for myself, and I especially liked the hint of cinnamon 'honey', paired with the fruits and nuts! Delish! :D Thanks so much for sharing this simple delight, kellychris...I'll tuck this one away in the 'keeper' file!
Yummy, yummy, yummy, kellychris! Bananas are not my favorite fruit, but this goes down real sweet. You can take a trip to the tropics even in winter with this delightful salad. Thnx for sharing your recipe, kellychris. Made for the Voracious Vagabonds of ZWT 6.
We really enjoyed this so-easy to make salad -- we skipped the nuts and instead of honey used corn syrup (next time I'll be sure to buy the honey) but this still worked out wonderfully! Thanks for sharing this keeper!