Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
MMMMMM this is great.
- 1 frozen banana, peeled
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup, to taste (I use sugar free)
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup soymilk
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 -2 ice cube
- Blend all ingredients until very smooth.
- Variations:Leave out banana for a PB Chocolate Shake.
- Leave out banana and PB and add 2 tablespoonss soy yogurt for a Chocolate Shake.
Don't be stupid like me! Peel your banana before you freeze it or else you're going to have a heck of a time getting a frozen banana peeled! I made this in my Magic Bullet and it turned out great! I would probably toss a few more ice cubes in the next time to make it a bit thicker, but still, very yummy!
Delicious and easy to make!
I make this using regular fat-free milk instead of the soy milk. This is yummilicious!!