1/1 Photo of Banana Oat Bars
Anne Sainz's Note:
These are a variation of the Yummy Banana Oat Bars on drfuhrman.com. I increased the banana and nuts and added a little apple cider vinegar to brighten the flavor. I love the mix of all the fruits and nuts in these. Just don’t tell anyone they are healthy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Lightly oil 9x9 glass pan using a paper towel.
- 3Mix oats, coconut, raisins, walnuts, flax seeds and cinnamon in medium bowl and set aside.
- 4In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas. (I use an electric mixer.).
- 5Add chopped apple and dry ingredients and mix with a spoon until well combined.
- 6Press into baking pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- 7Cool on a wire rack. When cool, cut into 24 bars.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Oat Bars
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.4
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 1.8 g