Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are a variation of the Yummy Banana Oat Bars on drfuhrman.com. I increased the banana and nuts and added a little apple cider vinegar to brighten the flavor. I love the mix of all the fruits and nuts in these. Just don’t tell anyone they are healthy!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly oil 9x9 glass pan using a paper towel.
- Mix oats, coconut, raisins, walnuts, flax seeds and cinnamon in medium bowl and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas. (I use an electric mixer.).
- Add chopped apple and dry ingredients and mix with a spoon until well combined.
- Press into baking pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack. When cool, cut into 24 bars.