Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Yum, yum! These are so good, and so easy! Two of my favorite flavors: banana and gingerbread! If you frost these with vanilla frosting, they make a great dessert.
- 2 medium ripened bananas, mashed (1 cup)
- 177.44 ml quick-cooking oats
- 177.44 ml water
- 2 eggs
- 411.06 g package gingerbread cake mix
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Grease or line 16 muffin cups.
- Mix all ingredients until well-blended.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center of muffin comes out clean.
- Immediately remove from the pan.
If you like gingerbread then make this recipe! I made mine with a box of Whole Wheat Gingerbread which is powerfully flavored and so the bananas helped mellow that a bit. Delish with butter, but I prefer mine with a little whipped cream on top! Mine made 12 regular sized muffins and then 12 mini muffins. YUM.
Delicious and easy! I got 18 good sized muffins out of this, and they mix up quickly. I baked for 17 minutes and they were perfect.
I had some over-ripe bananas and came looking for a unique way to use them up. These turned out so well and were the perfect accompaniment to a weekend brunch. The gingerbread flavor with the banana was so good.