Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another fruit salad with a different cream.
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- 2 cups fresh fruit, sliced or cubed
- 1 egg white (no-no for me as I do not like to use an egg, uncooked in any recipe)
- Serve the fruit into 2-4 bowls.
- Beat the egg white (if using) until foamy and then add the bananas, lemon juice, icing sugar until it forms stiff peaks and use this mixture to top the fruit.
- I just beat the bananas, sugar and lemon juice and top over the fruit.
wonderful i made it just like the recipes says,this was super easy and my boys loved it
Very good recipe, not a standout, but one almost everyone would like, and probably healthier and lower in calories than alternatives... I like that! We served it with pineapple, mangos, grapes, and bananas.
Very tasty! I doubled it and used apples, pineapple, nectarines, peaches, and grapes. I whirred the sauce in the food processor (because I'm lazy) and then folded it into the fruit. Dh thought it needed to sit longer then the 30 minutes it did. But very yummy!