- 4 slices whole grain bread, day old
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 bananas, sliced
- flax seed, to sprinkle
- 1⁄2 cup yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine egg, milk, vanilla and cinnamon in a bowl. Dip bread in egg mixture until both sides are soaked.
- Heat skillet and spray with cooking spray or oil to medium-high.
- Place bread slices in skillet and place banana slices on top. Use a spatula to press them into the bread. Flip when bottom is browned and then brown other side with bananas facing down.
- When finished sprinkle with flax seed and a dollop of yogurt.