- 4 medium bananas
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons apricot jam
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare oven to 180°C(350 °F) and peel the bananas.
- Slice the bananas into an oven-proof dish.
- Sprinkle the lemon juice all over the banana slices.
- Put eggs and sugar into a bowl. Beat until creamy.
- Stir in coconut and jam into the eggs and sugar till mixed well.
- Pour in evenly over the banana.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden.