Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From the blog fatfreevegan. These are tasty treats that are vegan and low in fat. We loved 'em.
Make and share this Banana Date Walnut Muffins (Low Fat, Vegan) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 400 and spray a muffin pan with non-stick spray or line with wax paper muffin cups.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- In another bowl, mash the banana with the sugar, soymilk, apple sauce, and agave nectar.
- Pour the banana mixture into the flour mixture and stir just until combined.
- Add in the dates and walnuts, and pour into 12 muffin cups.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.