Recipe by Kristen in Chicago
I found this recipe and made it for my family. It was a hit, so I hope it will be one with yours. Simple yet tasty.
- 8 rhodes texas frozen crescent roll dough, thawed & risen
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups prepared banana cream pudding
- 4 -6 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Press rolls together& roll dough into a 13" circle.
- Place on a 12" pizza pan sprayed with pam.
- Turn up edges of dough to form a ridge.
- Let rise 10 minute Combine brown sugar, butter,& pecans.
- Sprinkle evenly over crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minute Remove from oven.
- Cool crust completely.
- Arrange bananas on crust.
- Spoon prepared pudding over bananas.
- Top with whipped topping.