Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great refreshing smoothie with a burst of chocolate with peanut buttery and banana goodness combined in this great smoothie!
- 4 tablespoons ovaltine, chocolate powder
- 1 banana
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon water, cold
- 1 teaspoon sugar (optional for sweetness)
- 1⁄3 cup cashews (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Put all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until mixed.
- Put cashews in if wanted.
- Blend, but leave cashews chunky.
- Pour into a glass.
- Put cinnamon on top of the poured smoothie.
YUMMY! I used Ghirardelli sweet ground chocolate because that's what I had on hand. It is very rich and my daughter loved it. The peanut butter added a subtle undertone which rounded out the smoothie nicely. Thanks for posting.