Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Easy to make and delicious. Children love them.
Make and share this Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 236.59 ml sifted flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 0.59 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 78.07 ml butter
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 1 egg
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml chocolate chips
- 118.29 ml mashed banana
- Cream butter and beat in sugar gradually.
- Beat in egg and vanilla. Add mashed bananas to butter mixture.
- Add mashed banana mixture alternately with the dry ingredients, beating each addition well.
- Stir in chocolate chips and drop dough onto a buttered cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 9-12 minutes.
This recipe is so easy to do. I followed the recipe as described. The cookies have a great taste. Thanks LizCI :) Made for all you can cook buffet
These were great and fun to make with the kids. I subbed flax seed meal for the egg and used chocolate chunks instead of chips.
So yummy! I doubled it and used mini chocolate chips. I also threw in a couple tablespoons of flax seeds and some wheat bran. (It helps me justify eating more than a couple cookies!) I think the healthy additions helped it get a little bit firmer texture, but the dough was still alarmingly moist. Very tasty, gone too fast to photograph.