Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
A different recipe that I found online. Haven't tried it yet, but sounds pretty good.
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons bicarbonate of soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 4 bananas, mashed (roughly 375g)
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla essence
- Sift flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt into a medium bowl.
- Cream butter and sugar until creamy white. Add beaten eggs a little at a time. Beat well after each addition.
- Add vanilla, milk and mashed bananas. Fold in flour and blend well.
- Pour mixture into muffin cups and bake at 180°C for 25-30 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean.