Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick snack or breakfast. From Weight Watchers. This is from an OLD WW plan of my mother's and points weren't given, but thanks, senseicheryl, for calculating them. 5 WW Pts.
- 1 (6 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons sugar-free raspberry jam
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened dried shredded coconut
- 1⁄2 medium banana
- Lay tortilla on flat surface and spread evenly with peanut butter and jam.
- Sprinkle with coconut.
- Place banana on edge of tortilla and roll up to enclose.
- Wrap loosely in paper towel and microwave on high for 30-35 seconds.
- Unwrap from paper towel and enjoy!
This is a lovely, simple breakfast idea. It makes a great little 'take along' meal. Made for Ramadan tag.
What a terrific idea. I grew up loving peanut butter and banana sandwiches but with this version I can still have the taste without all the calories. I used a whole-wheat, low-fat tortilla, smooth peanut butter, and just a small amount of seedless raspberry preserves. Such an inexpensive and easy lunch to throw together. I am going to make this for my son to take to school too - just a nice new twist for him. Thanks for sharing!
Great and satisfying treat! I used a lowfat, low carb whole wheat tortilla and crunchy peanut butter that was not lowfat. The coconut in this was a nice surprise. Thanks for sharing the recipe for this tasty snack!