1/7 Photos of Banana Burrito (Ww)
A quick snack or breakfast. From Weight Watchers. This is from an OLD WW plan of my mother's and points weren't given, but thanks, senseicheryl, for calculating them. 5 WW Pts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lay tortilla on flat surface and spread evenly with peanut butter and jam.
- 2Sprinkle with coconut.
- 3Place banana on edge of tortilla and roll up to enclose.
- 4Wrap loosely in paper towel and microwave on high for 30-35 seconds.
- 5Unwrap from paper towel and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Burrito (Ww)
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.5
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 95.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat tortillas