The classic combination of bananas and cinnamon gets bulked up with almonds and walnuts for a healthy, super raw snack!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the bananas, dates, cinnamon and salt in a food processor and grind to a paste.
- 2Add the nuts and process until a doughy ball-like mixture forms.
- 3Scrape onto a sheet of plastic wrap, cover with another sheet of plastic wrap and roll to a 1/2" - 3/4" thickness.
- 4Remove top layer of plastic wrap and cut the dough into 12 pieces.
- 5Wrap individually in plastic wrap and keep in the fridge up to 1 week.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Bread Bites
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.1
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 69.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 2.3 g