Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
The classic combination of bananas and cinnamon gets bulked up with almonds and walnuts for a healthy, super raw snack!
- 0.20 lb dried bananas
- 0.18 lb dried dates, soaked in water 10 minutes and drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 0.10 lb walnuts
- 0.14 lb almonds
- Place the bananas, dates, cinnamon and salt in a food processor and grind to a paste.
- Add the nuts and process until a doughy ball-like mixture forms.
- Scrape onto a sheet of plastic wrap, cover with another sheet of plastic wrap and roll to a 1/2" - 3/4" thickness.
- Remove top layer of plastic wrap and cut the dough into 12 pieces.
- Wrap individually in plastic wrap and keep in the fridge up to 1 week.