Recipe by CJ13
This is an easy and healthy recipe for banana bread. It uses no oil and is very moist. It makes two loaves but can easily be halved for one.
- 8 bananas
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray 2 loaf pans with cooking spray.
- Beat bananas and sugar together until smooth. Add eggs one at a time. MIx dry ingredients together and add to banana mixture. Beat until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pans and bake at 350 degrees for about an hour or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.