Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is an easy and healthy recipe for banana bread. It uses no oil and is very moist. It makes two loaves but can easily be halved for one.
- 8 bananas
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- Spray 2 loaf pans with cooking spray.
- Beat bananas and sugar together until smooth. Add eggs one at a time. MIx dry ingredients together and add to banana mixture. Beat until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pans and bake at 350 degrees for about an hour or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.