Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a wonderful and delicious recipe, handed down for generations.
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup softened butter
- 3 -4 ripe bananas
- 3 tablespoons sour milk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour (beaten gently into the creamed mix)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup nuts (optional)
- Mash bananas, mix with sugar and eggs, set aside.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Slowly add to wet ingredients.
- Pour into greased (sugared or floured) loaf pan and bake 45 minutes at 325.