Cook1 hr 5 mins
An easy, flavorful, recipe that you find hard waiting for the cool down time before eating!
Make and share this Banana Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 deg f.
- In a large bowl combine together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Cream the butter and brown sugar in a separate bowl. Beat the eggs and add to the sugar mixture. Mash the bananas, add to the sugar mix and combine well, little chunks of bananas are fine, they kinda blend inches
- Add sugar/banana mix to flour in large bowl and stir just to moisten; too much mixing will end up in a dense bread.
- Pour mixture into lightly greased 9x5 loaf pan and cook for 65 to 70 minute Remove from oven when cake tester is inserted into middle of bread and comes out clean.
- Cool for 15 min before removing from pan. Finish cooling on wire rack.